Monday, August 6, 2007

South America Vote

By now some of you must be wondering about the vote to South America, so let me explain. The Trans-American highway (Alaska to Argentina) was started in 1914, and still remains unfinished, due to political and engineering problems. The swampy piece of land between Panama and Colombia is the Wild West, disease, and bandits are at home there.

The safest way to cross the Darien Gap is to ship the bike from Panama City to Bogotá, Colombia. A plane ticket for the bike is about $650, and for me it would be $250. Times it by 2 for the way home, and it’s about $2000 just to cross a border. That is just too much for my pocket book to handle.

My problem now is the voters sent me south. Can’t blame them it’s what I wanted before I knew how much it was going to cost. Luckily life in the National Guard has given me a new perspective of how voting works. So when faced with this problem I thought; what would “The W.” do? How would my Commander in Chief handle this situation? The answer was simple.

“All you voters can go to Hell.”

--Ryan

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home